Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Swimming Lessons

Swimming lessons began yesterday and will continue for two weeks (every morning for a half hour). Before the first class I was a little hesitant, but nothing like last year. By the end of the that class I didn't want to get out, in fact I was crying because I wanted to stay in and swim longer. Silly girl! Today was the second day and I happily put my head under and thoroughly enjoyed my lesson. I'm really happy about lessons this year too because my friend Jude is in my class. He is really excited as well and even wanted to jump off the diving board the first day! Crazy boys ;)

I'm ready!
Daddy gets to come with me to lessons most days, I like this!
Kicking on the stairs, this is how we begin every lesson
A little bright, but we are ready!
Swimming away

No comments: