Thursday, June 16, 2011

School's Out

School for my mama and school for me is now complete for the year! We finished our first year of preschool with the Little Saints program. It was fun and I learned a lot, as did my mama! She is not positive on what we will do for next year but I'm sure it will be fun!
The days are getting longer and the weather is getting better and we are having fun. Our calendars are filling up with fun things such as swim lessons, bible school, and a trip to the Oregon Coast! Oh, did I forget to mention playdates with all my friends and playing in the backyard? I can't wait!



Playing together before bed in our matching spring jammies

Morning loves
Mowing with dada out at Grandma's and Papa's house. Believe it or not, I enjoyed this even through the noise!

Hanging out with my friends Maddie and Ava. Ava and I love to dress up together and dance!

Our idea!

I just love my friends but my brother is my favorite playmate! He even plays teaparty with me!

Laughing together

Reading in his bed


No comments: