Monday, June 20, 2011

June Fun

This weekend consisted of a new swimming pool, a birthday party, dinner at our friend's house, Father's Day, and a friend's dance performance! Whew!


When my dada works from home I sometimes get to run errands with my mama while my brother takes his nap. On Friday we went to go pick out a new swimming pool for the summer. This is the one I picked out. I really liked the elephants on it.

He blows water too!
On Saturday my friend Ava had her 4th birthday party. It was a princess tea party and there were a lot of lovely girls there! This is me practicing my princess wave!

After the four course tea party we had a beautiful princess frame to decorate.

Happy Birthday Ava!


Eating my cupcake that I topped with princess sprinkles....Yummy!

Playing at Ava's party....she has a lot of really fun toys!

Last night I went with my Godparents to see Maddie perform her dance. I sure had fun! Can you tell I was excited?

Good Job Maddie! We are proud of you and you looked fabulous up on that stage!


No comments: