Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Busy Week

I don't know where to start. I guess it would be easier if I'd update my blog a little more frequently. We had a fun busy week! It began as a full week with nothing on the calendar, but we quickly filled it up with exciting summer activities! We had a great playdate with some friends who just moved back and followed it up with an afternoon at the sprinkler park! After leaving the sprinkler park my mama asked me, "Lily, isn't summer great?" I then told her, "Yeah, but I sure wish it would get here because I am cold!" Yes, I still request my long sleeve shirts and stretch pants every day!

Also this week we went to the museum, spent a day with Grandma at her house, swam in our pool, and threw in some afternoon walks and bike rides. Exciting news.....I learned to ride my bike without training wheels. It just kinda happened! All that practicing on my balance bike really worked. My dada told me to just try it and the next thing he knew I rode all the way around the loop and he was chasing me!

My Grandma and Papa, along with Becky and Doug, are here and we celebrated my Uncle Kevin's birthday today. They are staying the week in Birch Bay and I can't wait to go up and play on the beach and spent time with them. They will stay and celebrate my birthday next weekend too! I start swim lessons tomorrow too! Whew, when is a girl supposed to rest?

Concentrating really hard on Papa's card! It was my Papa Bob's birthday this week too!
I love frogs! Each time we go to Grandma's the first place I go is down to the pond to catch a frog. This week I took my froggy on the swing for a ride. This was just one adventure I took him on!
He was a big one, and I decided to finally let him go back to his family!
Rain boots are year round attire, right?
Searching for strawberries! They are finally turning!
Time for a quick rest in my fort mama and I created
Looking at picture books with my brother. I love to look at photos of me when I was a baby.
Concert in the park. We didn't stay long, but I think we will try again next week!
Did I mention that I learned to ride my bike without training wheels?
Oh yeah, it's AWESOME!!!!!
Off to the races, mama and dada have trouble keeping up now
Grandma Bonnie joined us at the kids table. She's still a kid at heart
Happy Birthday Uncle Kevin
Playing in the pool with Cousin Mags

No comments: