Friday, May 6, 2011

Spokane

Here is a quick post about our trip to Spokane last week. We had a lot of fun and it was great to see all of our family again, especially cousin Tayler who is going to be going away for a long time (to Afghanistan). Please pray for his safety and guidance as well as for his parents. Thank you!


Happy Easter! The Easter Bunny came to our house before we left.

Happy spring!
We went to a super duper fun museum in Spokane and I wanted to stay all day!

Playing in the dirt. I think I'd like a sand box?

Taking after my dada

At the park we saw some large birds....geese? I got a little too close and they hissed very loudly! I told my dada, "I think they thought I was their lunch!"

Waiting for the merry-go-round. Excited!!

So fun!

I went three times and even sat on the bench with Papa for a ride.

Mama and Dada met at EWU and we spent a day exploring campus and seeing college life.

Preparing for Bloomsday. I think I'll do it next year, what do you think? (My dada finished the race in about an hour!! Way to go dad!)

Fruit in the car on the way home

The two nicest days were the days we drove in the car (there and back). Oh well, we did get to stop in Leavenworth and enjoy icecream.


No comments: