Sunday, May 29, 2011

May

We have had a few sunny days here and there amongst the rainy ones. We've been taking full advantage of every outdoor opportunity. Last Sunday was the first time we've had dinner at Grandma Katie and Papa Bob's since before Easter - what a busy, fun-filled month of family and celebrations!


Sam is becoming my favorite play buddy

Fishing for froggies

Mom got me to stop moving for just a second to get this one... bribery may have been involved
What are the odds? Sam and I looking at the camera at the same time! Could this be my long, lost Prince?


Nope

Not sure why Dada grabbed his golf clubs when I said "Tea Time"

Grandma loves to play with us

Had to borrow Dada's shades at the BBQ - must've lost mine since I last needed them 8 months ago

A tribute to our buddy Jude who took a little header on our hike yesterday

I "helped" Dada wash the cars. All the cool things we get to do when the sun shines.

So. Much. Fun.

No comments: