Sunday, May 22, 2011

Ski to Sea

We had a few really nice sunny days last week! They don't seem to last long so we took full advantage. We played outside, planted flowers, and made several park trips with friends. Mama hasn't been taking her camera out at every opportunity, like always, so here are a few snapshots. Friday night was the Junior Ski to Sea parade and it was a great! My brother and I sat on the curb and had a lot of fun this year (I use to be afraid of the loud drums in the bands, but this year I liked the music and even got up to dance a little!) Next weekend is the big event and we are hoping for nice weather!



I even got to get out my sunhat!

Waiting for some candy!
Sam loved it too!

I'm a Lily!!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

I totally forgot about the parade! LOoks like you had a good time.