Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Party for Mag-Pie

My cousin Maggie turned 3 this weekend, which meant fun with the family and, of course, cake. My grandparents and Aunt Becky got here Thursday and we got right to the fun. I love it when they come to visit. We packed a lot in to the weekend, Sam and I got to use our new fishing poles and I went for a swim in Maggie's pool.


Patiently waiting for someone to get here

The sun does shine here every once in awhile
Lily? She went thata way

Yep, I put the worm on the hook by myself

Pointing out the big, fat juicy ones for Uncle Kev

Hope the fish aren't intimidated by my pink fishing pole

Geez Sam, tone it down a little there Cheeseball

Sweet smiles



Not sure what "Senior Pictures" are, but Dad asked if I thought I was posing for mine

Mags and I ready for a swim... or the ballet if the water is cold.

L shaped pool - for Lily



No comments: