Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Happy Birthday Jesus! What an exciting end to the Advent season. We had a very blessed Christmas here. We enjoyed spending time with family and friends, ate delicious food and even recieved some gifts. I feel like I've learned a great deal this year, especially about the importance of giving and making "sacricrices." More than once this month I was found picking out toys to give to needy children.... my parents found this very sweet.


J is for Jesus
Jude and I preparing for Mass
So fun getting all dressed up
After Mass we got to open one present.....
New jammies
I decided Santa likes soy milk with his cookies
Twas the Night Before Christmas and I was listening intently
Christmas morning and there was a new bed set up in the living room.... did I get evicted from my room?
Big ol' grin
Sam is looking for one with his name on it
Putting baby Jesus in the Nativity
He's pretty comfy in all the soft hay I earned for him this season
Thanks for moving my bed into my room Dad
I had to take a 'nap' right away, this will work just fine
I picked out this dress to wear to Grandma Katie's... I was soon back in my new jammies though
My new hat (and attached gloves) and a new game.
I'm still wearing these glasses 2 days later...
Merry Christmas!

Thank you Lord for sweet potatoes
I thought you said "cheeseball"
Serving fudgecicles at my high tea

No comments: