Monday, January 3, 2011

Letter B

This week "B" is for Beach, Books, Bed, and Brother. We have had beautiful, yet very cold weather lately so we have been bundling up and walking to the beach. We are excited the trail is open again (they were working on the park and trail system). My brother and I love it there! I have also been getting use to my big bed, yet still don't want to go to sleep at night. Once I'm asleep I sleep sooo good in my comfy bed though, and my brother loves it too. Sometimes we even read books together in it! Today is Monday and that means back to work for my dada (he worked from home last week), mama and I started school again, and my mama goes to work this afternoon, which means grandma is coming over...my favorite! Have a good week everyone!


I told my mama I was dressing up for Papa who comes home this week
Pushing my brother in our boat (hey, another "B" word!)
Books in Bed
Getting ready to go outside, yes it is about 25 degrees but I still want my pants "rolled up!"
Having fun at the beach in my boots!
Exploring with my bro!
Brrr....look at all the frost!
My brother and I built a fort with my umbrella and gathered a big pile of books to "read"

No comments: