Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Trip

We had a great trip to Spokane last weekend! It was so nice to see everyone and celebrate Christmas a little early. It was a quick trip but we packed a lot of fun things into it including a Gonzaga Basketball Game, watching Preschoolers sing, a trip to Cat Tails, and a lot of fun visiting with family! I did however miss the swimming pool ;) Thank you everyone in Spokane for a special visit and all the neat gifts! We are feeling so grateful!


The game was a little loud for me but I managed to have a good time anyway
My dada got to shoot a half court shot as a promotion!
Taking a quick rest to rejuvenate during the game
Bonding....love you dad!
This Bulldog is COLD!
Santa came to Grandma and Papa's house early! Guess my grandma has a special connection!
The neatest book! Thank you!
Sam and I working together on this one!
Scared of this place! (I thought the animals were going to ROAR)
Just a photo to show a rare glimpse of my pants "rolled down" ;) Guess it has to be snowing and below freezing!
Are we done yet? My brother sure had a blast.
Papa helping me with another present
We love you Great Grandpa!
Vanna's understudy?

No comments: