Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Getting Ready!

11 days now! Can you believe it? I understand that it is going to be Jesus' birthday but not too much about Santa and the presents yet. All I know is that I don't care for him and don't want to sit on his lap or tell him anything. This week we got together with friends and decorated cookies, which was a lot of fun. My parents also took my brother and me out for pizza and then to see a neighborhood filled with beautiful Christmas displays. I even had a candy cane while singing Christmas carols in the car. Advent is such a fun time of year!

Thursday we are heading to Spokane to see family and celebrate an early Christmas there. I am hoping for some snow to play in!



Being silly!
Frosting the cookies
Yummy!
I had a little too much icing on my two cookies and got sick shortly after. Funny, since we talked about food groups and healthy eating this week in school. We might need to go over that lesson again.....
Holding baby Therese. Mama and I fight over holding her. Ahhh....I just love her!
We had a day break in the rain and I had fun out on my bike
Making cards and rudolphs
Decorating more cookies with mama. These pens are really neat!
The results!
Our waitress gave my brother and I pizza dough to play with while we waited...super duper fun!
Trying to toss the dough like the guys in the back

1 comment:

Sarah said...

We had so much fun making cookies with you Lily, sorry you got sick.