Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Everyone! Wow, I had so much fun this year! Although there was no snow this year, we had beautiful chilly weather so we were able to go to the park! (2 years ago on my first Christmas Eve we went to the same park and enjoyed the exact weather!) Following the park on Christmas Eve we attended a very long, yet beautiful Mass. I got to sit in the front row!! When we got home, we completed the last Jesse Tree ornament and said a special final prayer at the Advent Wreath, opened some Christmas jammies, and even read Twas the Night Before Christmas! You can certainly imagine how tired I was after this day!
On Christmas morning I woke up to find Santa had been to my house! Yep, all the way in Bellingham, Washington!! He brought me an art easel and a stocking full of neat things! Wow, I must have been a good girl! We are headed to Spokane tomorrow and I sure am excited! I have been talking about my Grandma Bonnie and Grandpa Jim's house for a long time! (An extra thanks to my Auntie Becca and Uncle Nick for finding me a special WonderPets DVD for the drive! What a great present!)


This was my dada's present from Santa....a ski helmet! I sure can't wait to go with him!
Frosty the Snowman went on the walk with us
What a beautiful day!
I'm hiding...I forgot my sunglasses!
I got to try my very first hot chocolate...mmmmm, I'm a fan!
The timer took this family photo! We are ready for church!
Coloring the last ornaments for the Jesse Tree....I'm so tired!
Happy Birthday Jesus! You get to go on top!
Bye bye Advent Wreath!
Night night brother!
Christmas morning....trying out my new present!
Stocking...wow Santa, you fit a lot in there! Thank you!
Candy canes....my favorite!
Oh mom, you caught me sneaking a piece before breakfast (I got a little plastic wrapper...not so tasty)
Putting Jesus in the manger
So happy!
Wow, Santa came to Grandma's house too!
I sure am a lucky girl!
I helped papa open his presents too! This was the first Christmas Papa has been with the family in years!
Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments: