Sunday, December 20, 2009

Growing Up and Doing New Things!

Mom says I am growing up too fast! Even so, I have experienced a few new things! This week I had my first bubble bath, which I love! I also got my first manicure ;) My Godparents had a fantastic Advent potluck with so many friends. All the candles are lit on the Advent Wreath and I can't believe Christmas is almost here! I have had a few playdates and love to play pretend with my friends. Ava and I were beautiful ballerinas on Monday and Jude and I played pretend for a really long time on Thursday! I am sure a lucky girl who is blessed with so many wonderful friends! Thank you all for being a part of my life!

Mmm...the delicious food. I told my mom the party was in here (with the food!)

This isn't everyone, but a few of the kids waiting for the family Rosary to begin. We did so good!!
Me and my beautiful Godmother (AKA Auntie Becca)
Mom and dad went out to a party at Church on Friday and I wouldn't let momma have her boots back. How do they look?
Here they are!
Enjoying a nice snack. This is my dress up hat....(I am a doctor)I had a really fun playdate with my friends Jude and Elijah this week! Mom is so impressed with how well I am playing with my friends these days! Jude and I were pretending to be in a car and we were going to church!
My very first bubble bath!!
I thought it was great after I got use to all those bubbles!
Sam wants to play everything I do!

No comments: