Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving

Late is better than never right? Well, I guess this is kind of a "never." My mom received a new camera for her birthday and "tried it out." Well, long story short, the pictures of my Thanksgiving are copied to a CD and we couldn't upload them to blogger. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I am so very thankful for my family, friends, health, home, and love that I experience every day. Thank you God!
For Thanksgiving we got up and watched a little bit of the parade on Television and then some football. I love watching football with my dad!! I am told my parents made some delicious sweet potatoes (I refuse to try any sort of sweet potato.) We had dinner at my grandma's house with my parents, grandma, and my Auntie Joanie came up with her new boyfriend. He is a real nice guy and I enjoyed playing with both of them. The following pictures are of my week. Mom got to teach a few times this week so I even got to see grandma a little more!! I am sure a lucky girl.
Oh, one more thing! I LOVE Christmas music and am really excited for Christmas! Birthdays are my favorite and I hear this is a VERY special one!!


Doing my friends' hair. Doesn't it look pretty?
Waiting to go outside
It has been really cold, but really pretty! Better than rain!
I haven't ridden my bike in a while but I am soo much taller now. It is getting easier and I zoomed around the loop two times!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Jude and Elijah are excited to see you next week!!