Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Holidays

Christmas is such an exciting time of year! My family and I are having so much fun preparing for Christmas and celebrating the season of Advent. I LOVE Christmas music and Christmas lights are just The Best!! I even picked out some new colorful balls for my dada's light display! We saw Santa last weekend. I didn't want to sit on his lap but my mom and dad did ;) I might try it again because I have seen him around and understand that he isn't really that scary.

These are from my Grandma's camera. We found some from Thanksgiving and my mom also borrowed it to try to take her own Christmas pictures. My brother and I are pretty hard to photo together, but she gets some snapshots of each of us separately. (I think she needs to take a photo class, then she could shop them together!) Here are a few of the photos she took.

Auntie Joanie brought a neat Gingerbread House for us to decorate on Thanksgiving. I was soo incredibly good and didn't even taste test the candy until the end!

Pure consentration!

This is harder than it looks

I think you should try this one AuntieThis is my fancy Christmas outfit

Are we done yet?

Wow! Are these the stockings that Santa fills? I'm so excited!
My brother loves me!

Making Christmas art! Can you tell my mom was a teacher?

No comments: