Monday, December 14, 2009

Fun Winter Weekend!

I guess it isn't technically "Winter" yet, but we did have a winter wonderland this weekend! My family had so much fun! First, we went to visit Santa again with my cousin, followed by a trip to her new house! We had lunch, then we all went out to cut Christmas Trees! That sure was fun! A few snowflakes fell when we were out at the tree farm but on Sunday it really snowed! Not too much but just enough to have a lot of fun! (What a change from last year ;) I loved it!!





On the way to tell Santa that I want a "real goldfish!"

This is as close as I would get, but major progress!
Posing with my cousin Maggie!
We had so much fun together!
I think I may squeeze a little hard when I hug! But I sure do love ya Maggie!
In motion...dad is pushing! I am looking for "The One!"
Ok, maybe we need the map?

I sure had fun exploring!I enjoyed helping my uncle push the wagon up the hill
Ok, dad. This one looks great!
The dadas with their trees
"Helping" I like this one! It even has a binkie!
SNOW!!
Making snow angels with dada!
Just enough snow to go sledding at Grandma's house! I even got to go by myself and braved it by going on my tummy!!
Frosty Jr.!
What a fun day!

No comments: