Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Summer!

I began this heat wave telling my mom I was "scared" of the pool, only touching it with my hands. She told me it was like my bath and by the end of the hour I was in splish splashing around. I went to a party on Sunday and got right in the pool (with my clothes on) and entertained everyone. Now I am a natural! I love the water....in any form! I got to play in the sprinkler and a really neat slip and slide too! Wow, this is weather is so exciting that I can't even sleep (yes, again...out with the naps!)


I love summer!
Helping mom and grandma plant some flowers in the backyard
I see a nice inviting pool!
Splish, Splash!
Ok, now I am ready for this pool!
Dada, this is soo fun!
Playing with my friend Maddie in her slip and slide...my parents said they use to have these when they were kids! (I really was sliding all over the place)

Hey Maddie, thanks for letting me play with you!

All that slipping made us really hungry! My Auntie Becca always makes me really nummy things to eat!

Grandma got me some neat garden gloves and here I am helpin her water her pretty flowers. Brewster is helping too!

No comments: