Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day Dada!

Note to my dada: You are the best dada a little girl could ask for! I love you so much and am such a lucky little girl.

For Father's Day we all went down to Seattle after church and went to the Mariner's Game. It was both my brother's and my first time to Safeco. Wow, it was so fun. It was a bit noisy at times (those were the times I clenched my dads neck and yelled a little) but overall I was a champ. I loved the people, the moose, the trains, chocolate covered strawberries, and cheering. I even got a Griffey Mariner's shirt in which I am very proud of =). I told my dad that I wanted to "Go down there" referring to the field. Maybe someday!

So excited to go to the baseball game
The fam. decked out in our Mariner's Gear
Happy Father's Day dada!
We got Felix hats at the gate. Trying mine on for size...I think I need to grow a little.
Having fun making silly faces at dad
We scored!

This is how I hung on to dad when they cheered only tighter!

Mmmm..could strawberries get any better?

No comments: