Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Mommy Takes Too Many Pictures!

Yes, that is right...way too many pictures. I don't even pay attention to the camera most of the time, but here are some of the recent pictures....


My favorite park..... I tell my parents I want to go to "Fairhaven Park!"
Happy, Happy
I am getting so big that my bike doesn't even fit me anymore...know I have to do tricks to keep myself entertained.
I got my new baby and Love her! I named her Samantha (with my mom's help...I kept wanting to call her Sam or Samuel). I am so good with her...I change her diaper, feed her, take her with me everywhere and talk to her all the time
But this is my real baby. It was so so special, I got to give him a bottle, he didn't drink it but I sure loved it! In my favorite book (my Big Sister Book) she got to give her baby a bottle, so I wanted to too! -Notice how I am holding my brother's arm =)
I Love You Brother! -I am singing a song here
Another favorite thing to do these days is make "Silly Faces" Here are a few:

My mom loves this picture...she wanted to share it. She says this is really me! Running and happy!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Cute pictures, Lily I love all your expressions!