Sunday, June 7, 2009

More Warm Weather Fun

We had another week of fabulous weather and I sure had a lot of fun. I had so much fun on my friends slip and slide that my parents gave me a special treat...my very own! Both my mom and dad said they had one when they were kids! I also have been seeing a lot of my friends in this weather. I went up to Ferndale to play with my friend Jude. They have a super water fountain park that we played in and we went for a little walk. All this outdoor play and no naps has made me really tired and I have been sleeping in really late (sometimes until 9!) Oh, one more thing....I am getting my 2 year molars already so my teeth have been a little sore.


What shall I play on now?

Big Girl Swing
Are you sure about this?
OK...this is really fun Jude!
I am not brave enough for the tummy yet

No comments: