Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Children's Museum and The Log Show!

My mom recently reconnected with one of her high school friends who has a little girl my age and a little boy my brothers age...crazy. Well, anyway we got together on Friday and went to the Children's Museum in Burlington. It was SOOO much fun! We could have spent all day there because there was so much to do, but I guess that just means that we will have to go back. Here are a few pictures from the fun we had (I think my momma had just as much fun!)....

Lou, Lou, Skip to my Lou....
The boys...hanging out
Hey Keira...can we make these go faster?
With all this exciting stuff...I still enjoy the books
Keira is showing me how to work this cool pressure washer gun so we can get the octopus!
Who ever knew that rice and beans could be so entertaining?
Painting our masterpieces...
Paintbrush in each hand
Floam...crazy texture. I think I'll stick with the tools.
With all this beautiful weather my family is always up for having adventures outside. We decided to go to the Deming Log Show on Saturday with the Jones'. This was our first time and it was very entertaining! We saw big tractors, trucks, logs, and lots of suspenders.

Dad and Mr. Jones posing with the strollers
My buddy Lucy
So cute!
So, what do you think this one does Lucy?
Sitting in the stands waiting for the show to start...MMMM hotdogs!
And another treat...chips. This is fun guys!

No comments: