Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Weekend 09

Wow, we had so much fun this weekend! So many of my great family members came over to visit and I am just so lucky to have so many people who love me so much! My Grandma Bonnie and Grandpa Jim came over with my Aunt Becky and Uncle Doug. My Auntie Joanie also came up. I spent a few afternoons out at Birch Bay, where they rented a house. I also spent a lot of time with my Auntie Joanie. We went to many of the Ski to Sea festivities... the parade being my absolute favorite! Fun, Fun, Fun!! Here are a collection of pictures.


Hey dad...that was pretty far, but I still think I can throw farther

How about chocolate ice cream Grandma?

Thank you!

Mmm...I am good at eating ice cream!
The parade...."Hi silly goat!"
Here comes more music dada
Front row...good job momma
Brother...I am so happy for you. This is a big day!
He looks pretty sharp huh?
Two ice cream cones in one weekend? What is the occasion? I sure am lucky!
My friends Maddie and Ava came over on Sunday for a barbeque in the sun. We also got to have a special treat after dinner.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend! I tried to leave comment on Samuel's page, but it wouldn't let me...congrats on your baptism Samuel-you looked very handsome!