Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bloomsday Trip to Spokane

Last night we returned to Bellingham from our weekend trip to Spokane. Dada ran Bloomsday on Sunday with Aunt Becky and my brother got to meet the whole family. I had a lot of fun over the weekend!


We went down to the park with Papa on Saturday. Wow, they have a lot of fun things there!
This was my favorite! Giddy up!
A little unsure about the motion
My Aunt Becky just got a new puppy...soo cute!! Here we are running in the grass together.
Just a cute pic. mom says
Exploring papa's nice yard
Oh, how I love "playing" the piano!
I sure have fun with my Grandma Bonnie! Here we are coloring with chalk on the driveway.
My godmother put together a fantastic road trip kit for me! Wow, these are special treats...thank you Auntie Becca!
Dad and I went to get Subway on a stop while mom fed brother. I am getting to be such a big help!

No comments: