Monday, February 2, 2009

Fun, Fun, Fun



Sorry, my mom hasn't been very good about the blog or taking pictures lately! I have however been having a lot of fun. My moma's tummy keeps getting bigger and I have been seeing some changes around the house, but I am not quite sure what is going on. I do say "brother" and have enjoyed playing in his room and "helping" dad, but that is about it.

Mom has been taking me to gymnastics on Mondays and it is called "Mini Gymmies." It is a lot of fun, although I still don't know about the parachute or the circle time activities, the free play is more my style! I also love playing with all the fun balls they have and the swing. One more fun thing to share...on Sunday for the big game we went to my friend Carson's house. There were a lot of loud men, great food (I got just about everyone to hand me some snacks and share with me), kids to play with, and the best toys ever! Boy, Carson has a great playroom and I was glad to catch up on all the news with him...it's been a while! Well, here are some pictures from these fun events and my mom promises she will try to help me out with the blog a little more.

Hey dada, Elmo and I are ready to help...where's the brush?
I love playing in my brother's bed
A trip out to the mailbox is a lot of fun these days!
I played in this puddle for the longest time. Who knew getting "dirty" would be so much fun?
Running to get the hay down the road to mix in my muddy soup mixtureEww..ok, maybe I didn't know what the consequence actually was..."Wash, wash!!" My buddy Carson is showing me how this neat horsie works
I love boys toys...I guess having a brother won't be so bad
Where does this go Carson?
The rest of these pictures from gymnastics today. As you can see I did not stand still for a second!


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Lily's such a cutie and the new baby's room looks really cute! (from what I can see) Good job decorating! :D