Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Dada!

Happy Birthday to my daddy! My mom and I baked him a special cake (one he requested after watching it on A.B. -Alton Brown, with me). It was called the Tres Leche and it had a few steps in which I enjoyed helping, including the last step of eating it! I made him a special card with my new crayons and finger paint and carried it to to him this morning along with a big kiss! I love you dada!


Is it time for me to stir yet?

I liked this step...we got to poke the cake with holes!

And one handful of love While the cake is baking I got to finger paint...my hand prints are the leaves of the flower. I'm getting good at this finger painting (or at least not too sensitive about getting dirty) Don't bother me, I am concentrating very hard here Ahhh, finally time to frost (the next day) Mmmmm, are you sure I can't taste it first mom? Helping dad out with the candles. After we blew I said, "Again!" Finally...all that work paid off. Delicious! Happy Birthday dada!

No comments: