Monday, February 23, 2009

Preparing to be Big Sis

I am getting excited to see my new baby brother and have enjoyed seeing babies around town lately. I know that a baby carseat has a little baby inside and I love to walk up and I even asked one lady if I could "kiss" the baby. I am looking forward to having a baby to kiss whenever I want and my momma knows I will be a big help.
I have also been helping momma around the house with chores like cleaning the floor and testing out all our baby equipment. She threw in some other pictures of what I have been up to lately as well. Some of the new things that say are "No Lily, No, No Lily," when I know I am not supposed to do something. I also say "Show you" while taking my momma's hand to show her all kinds of things around the house- I don't like her to sit on the couch for too long. I sing my "Abc's" pretty well and can even fill in the blanks when you sing them. I love watching "AB" (Alton Brown) on the Food Network with dad when he picks me up from school and I love to play "rough" with dada. Enjoy the pictures!

These pictures are a bit blurry but that is because I am too busy cleaning to stop and pose

Elmo, do you think this will work for my bro?
Just riding my bike around the house with Elmo (my baby)
Relaxin' on the couch with dada
Trying on momma's shoes...one of my other favorite things to do these days

2 comments:

debbie said...

Hi Lily
Boy you sure have some grat pictures. You look like you love helping Mom and doing things with Dad. I know you are going to be a nice big sister. You and your brother will have a lot of fun together.
I know this is your blog, but I need to give your Dad a message.
Can you help me?
I don't know what I was thinking, but I didn't get a card sent out in time. So, Happy Birthday Matt.
Have a great day, and enjoy. We love you, Bob and Debbie

Sarah said...

That's funny that Lily likes to wear mom's shoes. Jude is always putting on dad's shoes. Nice pictures.

Sarah