Monday, February 16, 2009

My Cousin Maggie

When we were in Spokane I got to spend a lot of time with my cousin Maggie. I hear she lives pretty close to me but unfortunetly with schedules and busy parents we don't get to see each other very much. I sure had a lot of fun playing with her and I hope we convinced our parents during our trip that we need to see each other more often.

I think piano lessons are in my future

I enjoyed having Maggie hang on to me and even have her my arm a few times

Hey Maggie, what do you think about a party tonight?

We even got to take a bath together....so cute!!

2 comments:

Maggie Mae said...

oh super cute pics....can you email me them? I WAS terrible with taking pics over in Spokane! I've got to get better at that!

Unknown said...

They are identical.