Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Wow, I had a fun Valentine's weekend! First, I went to school and we had a party. I got to make a heart and color with the big kids. Then, I went to my friend Carson's house and we made Valentines. His mommy is a Kindergarten teacher so she is super creative and we even did potato stamping, which was very fun and great for little hands like mine. Then on Valentine's Day I went to spend some time with my friends Maddie and Ava. We had a delicious dinner at my dada's favorite restaurant...Tino's.


Posing for the camera (a rare occasion when I sat still for more than a second)

"Read" momma

Coloring a pretty Valentine
This is my best buddy Andy. He works with my momma at school and loves me! He is teaching me how to write my name here.

No comments: