Thursday, January 22, 2009

Toddlerhood

I am growing up and really becoming my own little person. I can count to 9 -almost 10, talk in phrases, self entertain frequently, and even think I am too old for naps. I rest in my bed every day (or talk), but I think napping is for the little babies on most days. Mom is not to happy with me, but what can I do??

Grandma and Grandpa came from Spokane last weekend and we had Christmas again! Thanks to everyone who gave me noisy toys, my dad is currently plotting his revenge. I got to spend time with my cousin Maggie too! Also, thank you to all my family in Spokane who sent presents. I missed you!



I continue to love Elmo. I try to feed him and even tried to put my socks on him today.
Just hangin' with Elmo
A new voice for my books
Hey Maggie, How about a hug?
Cute, Thank you!

Nice shirt Maggie!
My favorite thing to do lately...I just sit and read to myself

2 comments:

Carson Stone Siadal said...

WOW! I have not seen Lily in so long she has grown up alot in the past few months. Sounds like Lily is almost ready for Kindergarten with her counting and reading skills:)

Jessica said...

She's such a cutie! Is she getting excited for her baby brother? Do you have a name for your son yet?