Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year 09!

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year. I am also 18 months old today! Wow, a whole year and a half and pretty soon I will be welcoming my new baby brother. Maybe welcoming is not the right word?? So, what have I been up to lately? Well, I love to be in charge and tell everyone what I want, and when I want it. I am VERY vocal and sing and talk all the time-guess not much has changed there. I love to cook in my new kitchen and make "fofeee" (coffee) for mom and dad. They also got me some food to make (they tell me it is fake, but I like to try it anyway).
Sorry, there are no pictures...unfortunetly my moma's camara is broken and she is waiting for the new one to arrive. She is having a hard time without a camera as you know how much she loves to take pictures. Dada is sorry he broke the old one and got to buy a new one. Hopefully, she'll have it soon. Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: