Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Mama got her new camera today and she sure didn't let it sit around. I think she documented our whole day! She hasn't figured out all the great features yet, but the easy mode worked great.


Well, first we had snow and couldn't go anywhere, now we have rain that keeps us in the house as well. School was even canceled today due to the flooding, so I didn't get to see the kids. When dada came home we headed out in the rain to see the flooding down the road. As we walked down the hill to see all the water I yelled out "boat!" We didn't actually see any boats, but it sure looked like you needed one!

Mama and I were busy cooking all day! One of the things we baked were some cupcakes...mmmmmmm. I got to frost the first one, but.....

...I think I need my own little table now?? (We cleaned the floors today too, don't worry)

The damage

Words are escaping me right nowIf mom would put that camera away I'd lick the wrapper

Squalicum Parkway? More like waterway
They put windows in the bridge just for me
See the car down there? Dad usually goes that way to work - not today though
Floods are thought provoking

2 comments:

harry and charlee said...

I love the one of her eating the cupcake, she looks so happy.

Jessica said...

Whoa! That flooding is crazy! Stay safe!