Monday, December 29, 2008

White Christmas!!

Wow! Picture overload...

Wow, I must have been a good girl this year. Thanks Santa!
I was soo excited to see my new kitchen. I LOVE to cook!
Dada tried to make me open my "boot" but I was too excited about my kitchen and couldn't stop cooking.
Here Dada....some good soup
Ok, I guess the "boot" was worth opening. Look at these great new books!
More Snow? Are you serious?
Christmas morning
Putting Baby Jesus in the manger -Happy Birthday Jesus! (I point him out in the creche at church and say "Jesus" -pretty cute)
Cute photo
Loving the ornaments on Grandma's tree.
My new tea set. I love to use this in my new kitchen!
My friend Jean had Christmas with us too!
Playing with my new presents
The sun came out after the freshly fallen snow and it was beautiful. We had to get outside. Of course, I wasn't too happy about it, but I didn't scream as long as I didn't have to touch the snow. I even went down on the sled a few times!
Family photo
Just make sure this snow does not touch my boots dad
Dad thinks he is a kid (in mid air)
Mama and Dada sledding down the hill

1 comment:

Jessica said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! It was fun to see your little baby bump as well! I hope you have a great new year filled with many blessings...what am I saying-you have a little boy on the way! You are already so very blessed :D