Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Eve

Wow, there has been so much excitement lately! I got to spend a week with my "dada," eat delicious food, see my Auntie Joanie and Grandma, but where is my "Papa?" I have looked everywhere! On Christmas Eve we dressed up (I felt like a winter princess!) and went to Mass. When we got home I got to put out the cookies and milk for Santa, MMmmm....


Merry Chrismas Everyone!

Playing with Auntie -She's pretty funny Wow, you women love to take pictures, am I done yet? I hope you don't mind Santa...just had to do a quick taste test Ok, Ok, I guess you win Santa.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Super cute pictures, sounds like you all had a great Christmas. We did too. We miss you, it feels like forever since we have seen you, we'll have to get together soon.

Sarah