Sunday, December 14, 2008

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

I know, I know....my mom and I have been slacking! Thanksgiving was a long time ago and I am just getting around to post. A lot has happened since then, although I have heard that a post with no pictures is just not very exciting or worth while, so I had to wait until there were some pics to accompany my news.

Moma and dada went on a trip to Washington DC and I got to stay with Grandma and Papa for 5 nights (this was the first time they let me stay the night at their house)! Boy, did we have fun (my parents did too)! Humm....what else has happened?? Well, I have been sick once again which is no fun. Mom and dad made me go see this guy that I call "ho ho ho," although I did not like him one bit! Why do I have to sit on his lap anyway? Oh, and I love all the lights people have been putting on their houses. I admire them by saying, "Wow!" and "Lights!"

It has been very, very cold here this weekend and they say it is going to continue. I got to see snow again and ventured out to church and to sled for a very short time on Grandma and Papa's hill. It is way to cold to be outside, which is too bad because I think I might like to play in the snow.....maybe in Spokane next week???

I'm sorry I cried, Santa
It is as fast as it looks!
Zooom
Getting bundled up
"Elmo!"
How much did you need mom?
I told you it was cold

No comments: