Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow Days

Well, the snow is still around and it doesn't seem to be going anywhere soon (in fact we are just getting more!) Mom and I had to get creative with all the time we had inside last week, but we had fun. Luckily Dad will help entertain us this week since he is off work (and he can drive in the snow). We were actually suppose to go to Spokane this week for Christmas, but unfortunetly the snow storm kept us here. Guess I will see my family in Spokane when this snow melts (hopefully soon!). Here are some pictures of the recent fun....

Dad is jealous I can ride my bike with all this snow

Checkin' out my new hair style

Fingerpainting....took a while but I realized that it wasn't food (after a few tastes) and that I could use my fingers. I DO NOT like to be "dirt" so it took some time and mom cheering for me to create my first masterpiece.
Concentrating on the placement of the colors -had to use red and green!
I learned how to climb up on my chair all by myself (took this book with me) and mom found me in my room "reading"
I can stand time on my potty if I can color with my special crayons on the side of the bathtub

Free cookies at Trader Joes....awesome! Who said this wasn't the season for ice cream?

We went out and spent some time at Grandma's while dad went skiing. They tried to get me out in the snow again....again here is me upset about my boots. We got some fresh air as I got to ride in the wagon, at least I didn't have to touch the snow again.
Here is a picture of dad scoring inlaw points (and having some fun on the tractor)

Here Brewster, I made you some green beans Merry Christmas Everyone!

1 comment:

harry and charlee said...

finally a little belly pic!