Monday, July 18, 2011

A "Summer" Week

The weather here has been terrible, we can't believe this is summer but I guess it isn't stopping us from doing fun summer things. This week my dada was off from work and my Papa came from Spokane to help him paint our house. My Uncle Kevin helped too and can you believe they finished in just 2 days? I'll have to post pictures soon. This week we also went out on my Papa Bob's boat a few times. He was so nice to let my dad take it out while he was gone and we went out to catch crab. Boy do I LOVE eating crab! We had so much fun catching it too.


Baby got to come out too
Driving with Papa
Daddy's girl!
A little overlapping but I spelled these three words by myself!
Mama just sounded out cat and I spelled it (I did the same with dog!) And this is Goldie the Sun! I sure want her to come out and play!
On the boat again! This time Papa Jim got to go with us!
We loved it!
I get to see my cousin Maggie more this summer, I sure love having her over! I even share my bed with her during the day so she can take a nap! We decided that the low 60's was warm enough for swimming and ice cream.
Mama took and picture of me sleeping. Love my teddy!

No comments: