Thursday, July 7, 2011

More Pictures From Last Week

Guess I didn't get all the pictures uploaded from my busy week with the family...here are some more!

We celebrated Uncle Kevin's Birthday first
Being a silly girl out at Grandma and Papa's
More silly faces
Out at Birch Bay
The Fam at my party (trying to find some shade)
Birthday girl...I like dressing up these days
I told mama that I wanted a butterfly party (after I changed from ladybugs). My favorite color is purple so here is how my cupcakes turned out. Aunt Becky helped with the new cupcake decorating kit my Grandma Katie found.
Opening presents...thanks everyone! I got so many neat games and toys this year!
Thanks Maggie (and Auntie Julie and Uncle Kevin) I really like my new wings and wand!
Taking a break to hold baby Therese...I'm never too busy for baby time!
Hanging with one of my friends....froggie

Me with my mama's cousin Ashley. They found each other on Facebook (Crazy!!) and found out that Ashley and her husband were coming up to Bellingham (from Denver). It was so nice to meet her and she sure was fun!
More playing with Ashley...too bad she doesn't live closer!
Silly girl...having a popsicle with Grandma
Higher!

No comments: