Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a great Thanksgiving here in Bellingham this year. It even snowed! We had about 6 inches out at my grandma and papa's and boy did I have fun. I went sledding, walked on water or ice (just like Peter I told my papa), and even made a snowman. He was pretty tiny because the snow was so fluffy and didn't pack that well. I ate a yummy dinner of prime rib and I liked the shrimp the best!!

This one forgot to make the last post but I really like dress up these days and here is one of my costumes...do you like?
Sledding with papa! They all turned into little kids today....we needed more sleds!
I am really happy, I swear
Dada built a really awesome jump, or as I called it a "cliff"
Snow angels never get old
Sledding on my tummy! Brave!
I even took my brother for a ride
We went pretty fast together!
I love the snow! Feels like a heat wave today compared to last week, but still felt a little chilly on the cheeks
Another dress up moment, this one at grandma's
Dumping my shrimp out to gobble them up first
Papa's yummy prime rib he cooked on his new smoker Treger Grill! Wow, Yummy!
Desert while watching an after dinner "show" what a treat!

No comments: