Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The First Snow of 2010

Friday afternoon my Grandma and Papa along with Aunt Becky and Uncle Doug arrived from Spokane. I think they brought the snow with them because on Saturday when I woke up there was snow on the ground!! I was super excited and couldn't wait to play in the snow but unfortunately it was so cold I couldn't play long without freezing into a Lilypop! Wind chills made it into single degrees but I did manage to get out a few times. Grandma Bonnie and I had a fun time in the backyard, I think she is use to the cold. After a few trips out to enjoy this awesome snow it was time to celebrate mom's birthday. We went out to dinner and had a great time. Thanks to all our family who came to celebrate with us!



Getting ready to brave the cold, check out that smile!Having ice cream with Papa My dada immediately turns into a kid when he sees snow! Snow Angels! Hoping I won't blow away! We both love this stuff!Mama had hot chocolate with colored marshmellows ready when I came in! WOW! My Auntie's spoil me! My coat came from Auntie Joanie and this incredible musical instrument came from my Aunt Becky!Joanie was taking a picture with Sam and I just had to come in and join...so silly! "What should we order Joanie?" Loves! Singing with my brother while we wait for our food Feeding Mama her birthday Spumonti Painting my Jesse Tree...getting ready for Advent already!

No comments: