Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Train Museum

I guess you could call me a "home body" these days. I don't like leaving home (at all!) but usually once I'm in the car things run a bit more smoothly. Well, since Sam has been sick and the weather is changing I'm a happy girl at home. I did however have one big outing last weekend with my dada. I called it a "Date with Dada!" We had lunch together and then met up with Jude and Elijah at the train museum. They now have a baby sister...YEAH! I am totally in love with her too. Mama and I joke about who gets to hold her first and I have all kinds of silly questions for mama. The first curiosity was about why she doesn't talk and "Why was she so boring?" No offense Therese (isn't her name beautiful?) but she laid there and let me hold her. I also wondered if she wore a hat in Mrs. G's belly. Silly girl! Well, anyway here are some pictures of our trip to the train museum...


Playing with my brother...we really enjoy each other these days!
The rest are from my "Dada Date!"
I think we should add to our train set at home, this was sure fun!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Too cute! I love the questions that kids ask really makes me smile. Glad you all like Therese, we do too! :)