Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Dress Up -Part 2

Day 3-Skunk, Day 4-Blessed Theresa. Yeah, no more dress up, that was a little too much excitement for me. We had fun on Halloween at the Jones' Halloween Bash, went trick or treating, and celebrated All Saints Day. Here are some pictures of the fun...

Happy Skunk heading to party
Cuddling with my friend Ava and Auntie Becca
Getting set up for the game....pin the collar on the priest. I didnt' quite understand the game and had lots of questions for my mom afterward but she was proud of me for playing Yeah Lily!
Stretching out for some serious Trick-or-treating
Heading out for some trick or treating. My Grandma Bonnie made my brother and I some bags to collect all the treats in.
Are leafs considered treats?
Trick-or-treat
We had a big group of kids
Blessed Theresa
Too bad this costume lasted all but 2 minutes in the church. It was fun to see all the other kids dressed up though.

No comments: