Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Part 1

Four days of dressing up in a row....can I make it?? Day 1 -Kitty, Day 2 -Skunk with Day 3 undecided as of now. Today is Halloween and we are going to go to a party later at my friend Lucy's house, I'm pretty excited! Here is what I have been up to lately...

Mom took brother and I to the toy store to decorate some pumpkins. I decorated and Sam played with the cars and tractors....what a boy!
Concentration
Grandma Bonnie made some neat trick-or-treat bags and sent them in the mail with some goodies. I love getting mail and surprises! Thanks Grandma and Papa!
Painting with my smock
Here is a picture of Sam and I getting dressed to go to school and see the kids and Mrs. Lewis
Playing in the crisp fall sunshine
I sure love Jenna! MEOWWW
Saturday I decided to wear the stinky skunk....on the back it says Lil' Stinker ;) It is kinda funny because I told mom a few months ago that I wanted to be a skunk and she thought it was a joke, well she waited until the last minute for costumes and we ended up finding a skunk!
Spraying
Trying out the Lynden Halloween party with my godsister and Jude-we decided after walking in and around for a minute we should go back to Bellingham and go trick or treating downtown. Oh well, we got to sing some neat songs in the car.
Trick-or-treating
Hummm....what to choose?

No comments: