Saturday, July 17, 2010

Swim Lessons -Week 1

Week one complete! Let's just say everyone in the club knows who I am and I got some one on one lessons with the director. For the last two days I've been with my class, just hanging out on the teachers back (without crying!!) Progress is being made! Maybe next week I'll fully join the class. I have one more week of lessons and then we are off to Spokane so I can test out my new skills in Grandma Bonnie and Papa Jim's pool! I thought I was going to get a break from the pool today (Saturday), but the whole family decided to go for a swim. Exciting news: Sam and I both dunked our heads for the first time!! Dad says the look on my face was a combination of "I did it!" and "I can't believe you did that to me!" All in all, I'm cool with it.

Watching other kids get in on the first day

Anyone know what stoic means? I'm told that's what I'm being here
I told you, I'm allergic to water Why doesn't everyone have their own instructor? Thanks for helping out Mr. Nick
It was a little cold that first day, this should warm me right up
See me riding piggy-back? I like hanging out, awaiting my turn for instruction
Finally, my turn.
Like a little spider monkey, clinging while the others have their turn
Concerned? Intrigued? Bored? I don't know - he's a man of few words

No comments: