Tuesday, July 27, 2010

July Heat

We are trying to take advantage of every little ray of sunshine since it arrived a little late this year. We went swimming out at Lake Padden on Friday and went to Pioneer Days in Ferndale with my cousin Maggie on Saturday. We had fun hanging out together and then playing and eating yummy dinner. Maggie even brought icecream, cones, and sprinkles!!
My mommy and daddy's friends from college came up on Monday too and are spending a few days up at Semiahmoo, so we headed out there on Monday. It is so beautiful out there and we spent the day exploring the beach, eating lunch, and I even went swimming in the pool. Their daughter Aubree and I had fun at the beach but I was getting sick so I was a little under the weather. I have a little virus but we are hoping it is on it's way out so I can go see my grandma and papa.


Getting a piggyback ride from dada, one of my favorite things to do in the water
My cousin Maggie and I waiting for a yummy snowcone to cool us off
Papa Bob is back (after being away on the boat in the gulf for 6 weeks!) I was so excited to see him and he even let me ride on his tractor!
Aubree and I exploring the beach and making "sandcastles"
Getting carried away in the mud/sand (not as bad as my brother though....wow, boys!!)
Walking back with Mr. Rod and Aubree. She likes to hold hands, it is adorable!
We swam for a little bit
Running to the beach together
Mr. Rod was showing Aubree and I some baby crabs

No comments: