Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Progress

I wish I had proof, but I went off the diving board today! I have let go of my teachers and am kicking and practicing with the other kids. Mama and dada are so proud! Aside from lessons, we have been spending most of our time in the backyard playing. I love summer!

Praticing my kicks
Getting ready to jump to my teacher
Swimming makes me really hungry (just like it does dada)
Playing with brother
This adorable little baby got baptized on Sunday and we got to go celebrate with them. I love baptisms and mom took me up front so I could watch! (I have all kinds of questions now about baptism, so my parents are searching for the video of mine!)
Baby Jordan's Grandma is visiting from Korea and she cooked up the most amazing homemade Korean food for the celebration.
This was my favorite part (and Sam's). You should have heard my brother shouting "Cake, Cake!"
See the carrots from the garden?
Mmmm!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow, those carrets are huge! Looks good Lily.