Friday, July 9, 2010

Summer is Here!

We are so lucky! Summer finally arrived this week and we have been having so much fun! Spending time with friends and playing in the water are two of my favorite things to do now. There are also two exciting things coming up that I just had to share with you...first, tomorrow my friends Lucy, Ava, and I are going to have our joint birthday party! I can't wait. Secondly, next week I am starting swim lessons! I think my parents are more excited about this one, but I will be ready when I go to Spokane at the end of the month.


This is the amazing new jewelry box/treasure box I got for my birthday from my Auntie Becca, Uncle Nick and friends. I LOVE it!
Planting my special lilly
Making sure it has enough water...it was thirsty!
Playing with Jude at his house in the sprinkler. We got a little muddy ;)
Adorable!
Playing in the slip and slide at my grandma's house. The boys had fun too!
Enjoying fresh carrots from our garden!
When Sam woke up this morning I opened his door and got in bed with him (all on my own). I love my brother!
We went to some garage sales this morning and this is what we brought back...not exactly what Mom was looking for but I like it!

No comments: