Friday, July 31, 2009

Hot, Hot, Hot!!

Wow, it was hot this week! I'm sure glad we are able to breath again. Bellingham set records for the hottest day ever (well, atleast since they starting keeping track)! We spent a day out at my Grandma and Papa's (they have air conditioning), some time at the mall, drove around a bit, and even had to have dinner out one night. I did remarkably well and even took a nap 3 days this week!
I had my 2 year check up this morning and am 23.8 pounds and 33 1/2 inches tall. Yes, still petite but nobody is worried. I spend so much time running around, must have something to do with it. Here are a few pictures of the week....
The little beach by our house. I was searching for crabs...here is one of my findings! No crabs under this one, but it sure looked like a good one to throw in the water.Checking on my baby brother
I would like some spaghetti please!
Ahhhh Ooooooo
This feels a little better
They extended the hours at the spray park for the heat wave...here I am taking a break from the sprinklers.
ICE CREAM!!!

No comments: