Thursday, August 6, 2009

Fun Play Date!

This week we went to Anacortes one day and met up with one of my momma's good friends from high school. She has three children and I had so much fun playing with them!! The oldest is Megan and she is soo fun! She is going to be in second grade so she enjoyed showing me all her neat toys and showing me around. Dylan is my age and it was great playing with a boy...I don't have many friends my age who are boys!! They even have a trampoline, which I will be talking about for weeks. I haven't had so much fun in a long time!


This picture says it all...."Happy!"

Jumping high with my friend Megan
Taking a breather...whew, this is hard work!

Having a picnic...my next favorite thing to tea parties!

Stroller races with Dylan!

Megan was even good with Sam. He was cracking up at her!
This is baby Marissa....so adorable! Sam was pretty happy to have a friend too!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

manceCute! Isn't it fun to get together with old friends and let your kids make new ones?