Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I Love Summer!

Yes, I LOVE SUMMER! I got to go out on Grandpa and Grandma's boat last week and catch crab! Wow, it was so fun and I was such a good girl on the boat. We went fast, pulled up heavy pots, saw a huge beautiful boat, and I even got to be captain and drive. I think the boat trip may have been better than the taste of fresh crab (I loved it!!).

I enjoy having tea parties and picnics with all of my "friends" (babies and stuffed animals). I am starting to enjoy playing make believe and my imagination is growing! My parents like to keep busy and we enjoy the many summer events here in Bellingham. Last weekend we went to part of the Raspberry Festival, watched some dogs play frisbee in a competition, swam in the lake, and had some great times out at my Grandparents house. I have also enjoyed playing with my friends this week with a few playdates. Well, I'll let you look at the pictures now...mom has been trying to do this for a while but between the fun we have and the problems with Blogger she is late. So, sorry there are so many.


Sheer happiness!
Being Captain is serious business
Those are the crabs....just look because they pinch
This huge boat came very close to us while we were pulling the pots (it was under power because there was no wind to use it's sails). It was so pretty!
Yes, mom even brought my books on the boat for me. Reading with my Papa
Yes, I am sleeping!! You know how often I sleep during the day? Well, I guess the loud engine mixed with the sound of the waves hitting the boat put me right to sleep. Boating is hard work!
Jackpot!
We went to Boxx Berry Farm and had a blast with all the neat kids events they had last weekend. I did NOT want to ride in the big wagon pulled by the huge tractor, but I guess it was worth it since I got fresh carrots.
The train....I got right in and enjoyed a fun ride!
Driving again!
Raspberry Sundaes (raspberries are my favorite berry!)
Swimming with the ducks at Lake Padden. It was cold!
Having a tea party with my baby
Here you go baby
Maybe if I pretend to be a baby, they'll lay of the potty business for awhile
Yes, I love summer!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Cute pictures, I am so jealous of the boat trip looks like a lot of fun.

Sarah